2. The administrator of personal data contained on the site is Plata Sp.J. with its registered office in Śledziejowice 220 KRS 0000108051 NIP 683-000-27-06 REGON 350513056
3. Scope and purpose of data processing.
3.1 Personal data collected through the Store is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free flow of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also called the GDPR. In addition, personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where applicable law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
3.2 The personal data administrator processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data on activity in the Store;
- data regarding orders in the Store;
- data regarding complaints and applications;
- data on marketing services.
3.3 We collect information about users and their behavior in the store using these methods:
- through data voluntarily entered by the User on the website
3.4 We process personal data for the following purposes and scope:
a) taking action before the conclusion of the contract: providing Services requiring the creation of an Account and storing order history, informing users about the status of orders, etc. This is possible only through the use of data provided in the store's registration form:
- email address
- contact number
b) providing services that do not require the creation of an account or purchase, i.e. browsing the store's pages, product range search engine. These will be personal data regarding the user's activity in the online store (cookies):
- data from viewed products,
- data regarding the user's device session,
- operating system
- a unique ID or IP address;
c) performance of the sales contract. These will be data provided by the user when ordering products:
- first name and last name
- email address
- address data
- payment details
d) statistics on the use of individual functionalities available in the store, facilitating the use of the online store and ensuring the store's IT security:
- activity on websites
- the amount of time spent on the website and its subpages,
- Search History
- operating system
- a unique ID or IP address;
e) contact form.
The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose and scope resulting from the function of a particular form, for example, to process the information contact, process complaints and answer questions. These will be taken from data provided by the user in the contact form, as well as data in the order and other services we provide, which are the subject of a query via the form;
f) determination, investigation and enforcement of claims as well as defense against claims in legal proceedings and other enforcement bodies. These will be data provided when purchasing goods or creating an account, as well as other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or that result from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure, including tax and accounting purposes;
g) to market our goods and services. If the user has agreed to receive marketing information via e-mail or SMS and other electronic means of communication, the user's personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending such information. In the case of remarketing, we use activity data to reach the user with our marketing messages outside the online store through the use of the services of external suppliers (Google Ads) for this purpose.
3.5 In addition, we use monitoring to ensure security, including protection of property, health and life in the stationary store and in front of the store, in which it is possible to capture images. Such data processing is necessary not only to protect our interests, but also to protect the interests of visitors to our stationary store. We store recordings in a manner that ensures safe processing for a period of 90 days from the date of recording.
3.6 When placing an order in our store, the users will be asked to provide the following data: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address and information regarding the payment method. All of these elements are necessary to conduct an efficient purchase transaction - allowing us to confirm the order, inform you about any delays and deliver the selected products to the address indicated. There is also an option of issuing a VAT invoice by ticking the appropriate box in the order form, which requires additional data resulting from legal provisions. Other personal data is not required.
3.7 We collect personal data only if it is voluntarily provided to us via the appropriate form or subpage. Mandatory fields are marked as such, because the data they contain are necessary for us to perform the contract or consider the matter in which the user contacted us. Without providing that data, we cannot complete the order or create a customer account, be contacted or send the required complaint documents.
4. Processing period
4.1 The administrator stores data for the period necessary to perform the contract and for the time specified in applicable law and not longer than is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, for example, for the purpose of investigating business claims or for which the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data, these data are stored until the consent is withdrawn. The maximum data storage time is:
- Data collected during the ordering and delivery process, including accounting documents, is stored for a period of six years, which results from applicable legal provisions and financial and tax regulations.
- The data collected when submitting a request or complaint about the services it provides, will be processed by Paolo Argento for the time necessary to consider this request or complaint, and after this time for a period not longer than the limitation period of any claims arising from the request or complaint, resulting from generally applicable laws, i.e. a maximum of 18 months.
- The data collected through the contact form at the time of handling the notification or inquiry is stored for the period of service and the possible implementation of this notification, and after this period for a period not longer than the period of possible limitation of claims, resulting from generally applicable law, i.e. a maximum of 18 months.
- Consent to receive information about the availability of goods remains valid until the information regarding availability is sent, but not longer than for one year or until it is cancelled.
- Consent to receive marketing offers is valid until it is cancelled
- Camera recordings from Paolo Argento stores and company buildings are stored for a maximum of 90 days.
4.2 We store data regarding unlogged users for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies saved on devices or until they are deleted on the user's device.
5. Data transfer and sharing.
5.1 In order to perform the contract, the Administrator provides contact details to courier and transport companies (depending on what type of delivery the user has chosen) responsible for the delivery, if necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. Such forwarding does not apply if the personal order is picked up.
5.2 As part of product delivery, user data may be processed by the following entities:
- POCZTA POLSKA SA with its registered office in Warsaw (address of the registered office: ul. Rakowiecka 26, 00-940 Warsaw) number in the National Register of Entrepreneurs KRS: 0000334972,
- DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (address: 15 Mineralna St., 02-274 Warsaw) number in the National Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register: 0000028368,
- Pekaes Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in ul. Forwarding 1.05-870 Błonie), number in the National Register of Entrepreneurs KRS 0000681167
5.3 In the case of using electronic payments for a product, the Administrator transfers collected personal data only to the paying agent only to the extent necessary to make complete payments made by the user. The billing agent available in the store is:
- Dotpay S.A., with its registered office in Krakow, 30-552 Kraków, 72 Wielicka Street
5.5 When paying for a product by credit card, we confirm your details, including your name and address, to pre-verify the transaction. We do not have the credit card number. Through a secure and encrypted connection, the credit card number is known only to the payment card acceptor selected by the user.
5.6 The Administrator also uses the services of suppliers to process personal data only according to the Administrator's instructions. These include providers of hosting services, accounting services, providing marketing systems, systems for analyzing traffic in stores, systems for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; We sign personal data entrustment agreements with all suppliers, obligating suppliers to secure the transferred data in a manner consistent with applicable standards and practices.
5.7 The data provided to the Administrator may be made available to public authorities in the event of a breach of the Regulations posted on our website, breach of the law, or if the need arises as the result of a legal provision or requirement.
5.8 The data may be made available each time upon a written request of a public authority based on specific legal provisions. In this case, the Administrator may share data, including with law enforcement agencies, fiscal control authorities, the President of the Office for Data Protection, etc.
5.9 The Administrator does not process or transfer any collected data outside the European Economic Area.
6.1 If a user chooses to receive the newsletter sent from our store (this option can be selected on the order form or when creating an account), the email address will be placed in the customer database.
6.2 By accessing the customer database, the Administrator will be able to use the data necessary to regularly send the newsletter electronically based on the consent given. Thanks to this, the user will receive the latest information about the assortment on offer, current promotions and events in the store.
6.3 Users can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message with the relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the appropriate link in the newsletter.
6.4 After unsubscribing from the newsletter or without expressed consent, the Administrator may not send any marketing materials electronically in accordance with the Act "on the provision of electronic services" of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204).
6.5 The newsletter is sent as part of the entrusting of data processing on our behalf by the service provider to whom we provide user email addresses for this purpose.
6.6 In addition, the Administrator reserves the right to process user data, including name and postal address for advertising purposes or to send the latest offers and information about our products by traditional mail. The above serves to safeguard the Administrator's legitimate interest, consisting in contact with clients for advertising purposes. Requests to stop sending advertisements by traditional mail should be submitted to the Administrator.
7. Statutory rights in the field of data processing
7.1 Users have the right to request from Paolo Argento, as the administrator of personal data, access to their personal data or the correction, deletion or limited processing of that data at any time, as well as the right to object to the processing or their data, and the right to transfer this data and receive a copy.
7.2 Users who have consented to the processing of data by Paolo Argento have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7.3 To request information or direct questions regarding the collection, correction, processing and use of your personal data or the blocking or deletion of data and in order to revoke the consents given or object to the use of specific data, please contact: Śledziejowie 220, 32-020 Wieliczka, POLAND (store physical data) with an email address.
7.4 Applications will be considered within 30 days.
7.5 Users always have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
8.1 Cookies are small text files installed on the device of users browsing the Store. Cookies collect information that facilitates the use of the website by, for example, remembering a user’s visits to the Store and activities performed by him.
8.2 Types of cookies:
- Site cookies - used by the Administrator
- External cookies - cookies used by other entities to enable the delivery of functions offered by a third party on the website (or e.g. interactive content and analytical functions).
- Session cookies - these are stored on the user's device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device's memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user's device.
- Persistent cookies - these are stored on the user's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or turning off the device does not delete the cookies from the user's device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user's device.
8.3 The administrator uses its own site cookies for the purposes of:
- authenticating the user in the Store and monitor the user's session in the Store (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Store;
- analysis, research and audience audit, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help understand how users navigate and interact with the Store, which allows for the improvement of its structure and content;
- remembering goods added to the basket to place an order;
- storing data from completed forms.
8.4 Use of external cookies
- to collect general and anonymous static data using Google Analytics analytical tools (in which case the administrator of external cookies is Google Inc.) Google does not use the
- collected data to identify the user, nor does it combine this information to enable personal identification. Detailed information about the scope and rules of collecting data in connection with this service can be found at the following link: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners. Google LLC is headquartered in the USA, however, it holds a EU-US-Privacy Shield certificate (processed data are subject to the same protection as in the EEA).
- measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns via Google AdWords implemented by the Administrator, allowing for the analysis of such data as e.g. keywords or the number of unique users. The Google Adwords platform also allows our ads to be displayed to people who have visited the Website in the past. Detailed information on the processing of data by Google in the scope of this service is available at the link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en. With the help of Google Adwords, the Administrator promotes his store in search results and on third-party websites. For this purpose, when you visit our website, a so-called visitor a Google Remarketing cookie is placed into devices that, with the help of a pseudonymous identifier (ID) and based on the pages you visit, allows for the display of interest-based advertising.
8.5 Each Store User has the option of disabling or limiting cookies on their device. If this option is used, the Store can still be used, in addition to functions that, in order to operate, require cookies. The changes referred to above can be made using the settings of the web browser. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings:
9.2 The Administrator will inform users about any changes by email.
9.3 The policy enters into force on 2020.01.01
9.4 Please contact us in the event of questions or clarifications regarding these terms. The Administrator's details can be found in the tab - CONTACT.